So what does Lifestyle Freedom mean to you?
Since we are all unique individuals so are our views of the life we truly want to live. So what does “Lifestyle Freedom” mean to you?
- Being able to stay home and watch your children or grand children grow up?
- Traveling the world and exploring all the diversity it has to offer?
- Not having to wake up to an alarm clock, rushing around to get ready for work because of a 45 minute commute?
- All of the above and more?
One thing we all have in common is that we can all have the time and finical freedom that gives us that unique lifestyle we desire and deserve! And in less time than you might think possible!
What lifestyle freedom means to me.
In my case I have many interests, so many that some may think I’m a scattered individual! They’re probably right. But there are so many interesting things out there in this day and age that I want to take in as much as I can while I still have the chance. Here’s a list of just a few of my interests.
- I like to cook both in the kitchen and on the grill.
- I like to travel and don’t get a chance to do it as often as I would like to. (I have a bucket list and one of the items on the list is to visit all 62 of the national parks in the U.S.)
- I’m interested in photography and do a little bit with the equipment that I have, but I would like to learn more techniques and obtain more equipment.
- I love to fish and another item on my bucket list is to fish Great Bear Lake in Canada where the world record lake trout weighing 72 lbs. was caught. This item I plan on crossing off my list in the next two to three years!
I could go on but I think that gives you an idea of what lifestyle freedom means to me.
Everyday I’m getting closer to having the time and financial freedom to achieve my dreams and goals by becoming a digital entrepreneur! It means putting in some hard work in the beginning to get through the learning curve but what I’ll end up with is a system that works for me 24/7/365! My work days will start getting shorter too, where I can spend 2 to 3 hours a day on business where ever I’m at because all I’ll need is my laptop and an internet connection!
My blog posts.
As I have many interests I wanted to do posts on many of the things I’m interested in. So I will be sharing many different things. One week it might be a favorite recipe, a review on a recently read book, my views on spiritualism you just never know.
Some posts may be of interest to you, others not. I just plan on sharing and having fun with these posts so I hope you will check back often.
Until next time I wish you the best!